Our Investigative Team is based on the belief that our cases' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. Our team is a group of friends that started this as a hobby, but the team decided that if we can put our investigative skills to use helping people understand what kind of activity is occurring at there home or business, then we would offer our services at no charge to do an investigation, collect evidence, review it and go over it with the client.
We would welcome the opportunity to hear your case so that we may provide our services to put your mind at ease. We do service a small area at this time, we are looking for places in and around the Harrisburg area we would like to keep our travel to about an hour to an hour and a half to reach the site of investigation. This does not put a final limit on how far we will go for an investigation, its just a guideline since we are traveling using our own vehicles and such and everyone in the team has to be comfortable with the travel. So no matter where you are please contact us if we can not set up an investigation for you we may know another team that can help, who may be closer. So it never hurts to ask, and please contact us with any questions you may have we will do our very best to get you an answer that will help you out.
Also stop by our guest book and sign it and leave a comment or question if you like,please be respectful with what you post. You can also stop by the blog page and read what we have posted comment on it and leave a question there as well. And you can go to our contact page and send any questions to us that way if you want a more private approach.
About the Team: My name is Frank and I am the Founder/Tech. Manager, the rest of the crew have been my friends for many years. Dathen is Co-Founder, Albert is Lead Investigator and Barb is an Investigator. We all have varying beliefs from skeptic to full believer, that diversity is what makes us so well suited to do these investigations and provide you with the best evidence.
Here is a bit about our process to do an investigation.
1) You contact us via the website, phone(only if you have a business card) or e-mail
2) We will contact you to set up a meeting face to face to gather the necessary information and to have you sign some documents allowing us on your property to do an investigation. We will also set up the date for the investigation if you are ready to proceed.
3) On the date of the investigation we will need access to your home or office starting at 9:00 P.M.(for setup) to about 5:00 A.M. If you can arrainge other accomodations that would be best otherwise if you insist on staying there while we investigate you will be asked to remain at our command center until the end of the investigation.
4) We will then take all collected evidence and review it to gather our final presentation of our findings, which we will call you and set up a final meeting for the reveal of any evidence captured on our devices.
(we do understand that the idea of letting a group of strangers into your home while you are not there is awkward but if it is not an option we will allow you to remain at the command center with one of our investigators until we are done.)
Welcome to our Guest Book, here you can let us know you were here and what you would like to see on our site. Thanks for stopping by.
* A valid email address is required to post a message. Your email address will not be published or seen by others.
Our Base Location:
Highspire, PA 17034